Every day, all around the country, 71,000 Chipotle employees are putting in the hard work needed to serve up awesome food and customer service to our guests. We think hard work deserves to be rewarded, so we’re showing our thanks by rolling out some amazing new benefits this year. From special bonuses to enhanced paid parental leave, Chipotle is dedicated to giving back to and supporting our team. Learn more about these new perks below.
“We have always been committed to making Chipotle a great place to work with excellent compensation and benefits. With these expanded offerings, we’re thanking our employees for their hard work and dedication to our company.”
– Steve Ells, founder and chairman at Chipotle
Whether you’re firing up the grill each morning or crunching numbers in our accounting office each afternoon, Chipotle has you covered. Our new benefits include:
- Accelerated Training Programs: We’ve built out more training programs for our employees, including a new classroom program with a dedicated team of trainers focusing on a range of topics related to operational excellence and leadership.
- Cash and Stock Bonuses: Qualified hourly and salaried restaurant employees will receive a special one-time cash bonus of up to $1,000. Qualified staff employees will receive a one-time stock grant. Cha-ching.
- Maternity/Paternity Coverage: Oh, baby! We’re offering additional paid parental leave coverage for everyone from hourly managers to salaried employees.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability: Hourly restaurant managers can now take advantage of life insurance and short-term disability insurance coverage.
These new benefits are only the tip of the iceberg. Chipotle currently provides twice annual merit increases for hourly employees, paid vacation and sick time, and stock awards to the restaurant manager level. Additionally, we’ve made a serious commitment to educational benefits for all our employees, offering up to $5,250 in tuition reimbursement and more than 10,000 discounted class and program options through our educational assistance program.
Want even more? Learn more about all the benefits we offer here.